Registering with Cowfold Medical Group
During the Covid-19 emergency your GP practice, like the rest of the NHS, is prioritising patient care. To minimise administrative work, all GP practices locally are requesting that you (and other members of your family) do not seek to re-register with another GP practice at this time. You should only ask to register with a new GP practice if:
- You, and your family, have physically moved to a new house and are now living in a new GP practices area
- You have a new-born baby, or a newly adopted baby or child
- You are a first degree relative of a currently registered patient who has returned to live with their family
- You do not currently have a GP, and need to register with one
If you have moved to a new house, but remain within your current GPs practice area, please do not re-register with a new GP practice at the present time, even if you intend to do so in the future.
Please do not seek to register with a new GP practice unless one of these four reasons apply to you.
If you live within our practice area (see below) and one of the four reasons above apply to you, please contact the surgery for a registration pack, alternatively you may download the form below. Complete the form and bring it in with you to the practice together with proof of identity and residence, as stated below.
It helps us if you have your NHS Number although we can accept patients without it. You may also sign the form on behalf of your immediate family members. Please do not delay registration until you need to see a doctor urgently.
You can take the form or collect a registration pack from either Cowfold or Partridge Green Surgery.
You can download the below:
GMS1 Registration Form
As part of the registration process you will need to show us:
- Proof of Identity: Passport or EU ID card, Photographic UK driving licence, UK birth certificate
- Proof of address (dated within the last 3 months): utility bill, rent book, bank statement, council tax bill
You will be asked to complete a New Patient Health Questionnaire.
Change of Name and/or Address
Please advise us of any change of name, address or telephone number at your earliest convenience to enable us to keep our records up to date and to contact you should the need arise. If you move out of the practice area, we may ask you to change to another practice nearer your new address. If you are registered to use our online services module provided by EMIS you can also update your details online.
Please remember - we are unable to contact you if we do not have your up to date information